Personal non-property and property rights to the invention belong to the author and are protected in accordance with the norms of current legislation
The idea is that sensors are installed in the crib that respond to a number of characteristics of a child under the age of 3 (or more).
1. The crib is capable of “pumping up” the child when it moves in a dream. Young parents will understand when it is necessary not to leave the crib, shaking it as needed. Or when programming, the crib can rock for any desired amount of time.
2. Automatic replacement of the diaper in the crib, which will allow the child to be placed without a diaper.
3. Automatic extension of the lying place of the crib, more convenient service of the child.
4. Automatic movement of the crib around the house using pre-programmed home navigation.
5. The microclimate system of the crib and the video nanny system.
6. And of course, the connection of the crib with the smartphone using the appropriate program.
7. The inner walls of the crib can be inflated with air to reduce injury to the child.
The idea is open to both investment and full redemption.